Check list for eyelash glue durability
Your favorite eyelash glue is not durable enough? Not sure changing the glue is the solution. If your customers arrive with a missing set, even to the 2-3 weeks filling, that does not only mean a plus work for you, but can also lead to your customers dissatisfaction. With the following check list you can find and correct your mistakes in using an eyelash glue.
- Ensure the appropriate temperature and humidity at your workplace for your glue. Use the Long Lashes hygro- and thermometer to always be up-to-date with the room’s temperature and humidity.
- Make sure to thoroughly clean the lashes from contaminations and makeup remnants before lash building. With Long Lashes Eyelash Cleansing Foam you can gently, but thoroughly clean the area around the eyes. If you want to be sure, use Long Lashes Primer just before the application. After using cleansing foam, dry the lashes thoroughly. Use the primer solely on dry lashes, and then begin the application.
- Use Long Lashes Superbonder after every single lash building. A Long Lashes Superbonder will bond the glue immediately, therefore the chances of allergic reactions will reduce. Since the glue will bond appropriately immediately, the importance of the first 24-48 hours right after the lash building will disappear.
- Check the warranty of your eyelash glue before every use.
- Make sure to choose a lash glue with a bonding time that matches your working speed.
- Always work with a fresh glue drop. We suggest you to get a new drop from your glue every 20-30 minutes.
- After dropping, thoroughly wipe the tip of your glue with Long Lashes Adhesive Wipe and close the cap back carefully.
- DO NOT make a new drop on the old one.
- DO NOT use the eyelash glue if it has become sticky.
- Use an appropriate amount of glue. If you use too little, then it is possible that it will not be enough to develop a strong bond. However, be careful not to use too much glue either, because it can lead to adhesion.
- Store your glue at an airtight place away from sunlight in it’s Long Lashes Adhesive Storage Container. This way you can avoid your glue from prematurely drying.
- Make sure you applied the lash extensions with the right distance (keep at least 2 mm distance from the base of the natural lash).
- Make sure you applied the lash extensions in the right position.
However, note that just by following the points above will not make you be able to build lashes professionally. Get a marketable knowledge at Long Lashes courses, where beside getting help with the topic discussed above, you will also get answers to all of your questions about lash building.